Is your contact centre operating to best practice standards? Could you be saving time and money, or doing more with what you’ve got?
In partnership with the CCMA, we offer a Contact Centre Health Check to help you understand if your contact centre is operating as effectively and efficiently as it could.
The health check involves spending time in your business so that we can assess how you’re currently performing against industry best practice in the following areas:
- The overall culture of the operation including colleague engagement and morale
- How efficient the operation is
- Performance management processes and adherence
- Availability and suitability of management reporting
- Call handling and customer service capabilities
- The contact centre organisational structure and capabilities
- The quality management framework and compliance
- Targets and measures in place and the impact they are having on performance
- Operational communication processes
- The working environment
- Overview of the contact centre technology in place and how it is being deployed
The output from the Contact Centre Health Check is a report that outlines the key findings and recommendations from the diagnostic. These will be identified as quick wins, medium and long term actions. We will meet with the leadership team to talk through the recommendations face to face.
Any recommendations will be practical, implementable ideas that are in line with best practice operated in contact centres. Any recommendations will take into account the working environment, the systems available and any other constraints that exist. There will be no ‘blue sky thinking’, no waffle, just clear actionable recommendations.
If you would like to discuss having a Contact Centre Health Check for your operation, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 939 9964