The CCMA (Call Centre Management Association) is the longest established association representing the contact centre industry in the UK. It supports contact centre leaders, managers and supervisors through providing opportunities to network, to openly share best practice and to increase their skills and knowledge through specialist training.
Here are some of the benefits that our corporate members receive:
- Best Practice Visits Free half day member events held every month throughout the year at a contact centre operation. The opportunity to share best practice and network with industry colleagues.
- Industry Seminars Free places to two seminars a year covering the latest industry topics and trends
- CCMA Education Access to specialist contact centre management training courses delivered by experienced contact centre operational professionals.
- UK National Contact Centre Conference Free places at the annual conference focusing on trends and future developments in the industry (non-member price £495).
- Member Discounts From third party training providers and conferences to industry reports, including the Global Contact Centre Benchmarking Report, members enjoy considerable cost savings.
- Networking Dinners Opportunities to network with senior industry colleagues over dinner, whilst discussing and debating industry topics. (corporate members only)
- UK National Contact Centre Awards Nominations are free with discounted rates for members at the awards dinner. Visit www.ukcontactcentreawards.co.uk for more information
- Member Hotline Free help and advice on a range of contact centre challenges.
- Vertical Market Community Groups Opportunity to join, and lead, community groups in your vertical market, sharing business challenge and best practice.(corporate members only)
- Special Interest Groups Opportunity to participate in special interest group focusing on a shared area of interest. (Corporate members only)
- Career Development Access to peers and professionals that will support and guide you through your career.
- International Study Visits Relationships with sister organisations around the world, CCMA can put you in touch with industry professionals globally.
- Suppliers Directory Access a comprehensive list of suppliers to the contact centre industry
- Job Adverts We offer members the opportunity to advertise Call Centre management vacancies on our website
- Resource Library Access to a library of useful articles and documents available via our website.